One planet at a time...

"If adventures do not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad." -Jane Austen

Friday, November 26, 2004

Answers to Questions.

Because lots of people have been asking about these things of late and quite frankly it´s ticking me off at the moment:

1) What I am going to do when I get home? It is in four months time. Short of "finding work and going to Swancon" I have no idea. This is a 8 month holiday because my I worked my arse off and had no social life for the past two years. (Remember the 16 hour days, the double shifts and working every Saturday night?) Let me bloody well enjoy it!

2) Am I getting it on with lots of cute, fabulous, international (vegan) boys? Quite frankly it isn´t any of your business. (Though if you know any feel free about passing on my email ;P )

3) Will Nevryn and I get back together when I get home? This is also in four months time. This is also isn´t any of your business. Why doesn´t someone contantly bug him about it? He´s in the same city as most of you, I´m on the other side of the planet. Basic geography people!

That is all.

We will return you to my usual ramblings on shiney travelling things shortly...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home