One planet at a time...

"If adventures do not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad." -Jane Austen

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where in the world?

So it has been some time since I last wrote here. The main reason for this is that I spent July 2007 to July 2008 living in Fiji. For various security reasons relating to my work I was not able to post anything here at the time. Since I am no longer there I am going to put together a series of backdated posts based on emails sent home and other sources.

Since leaving Fiji three and a half weeks ago I have been to:
* Auckland, New Zealand
* Canberra, Australia
* Perth, Australia
* London, United Kingdom
* Copenhagen, Denmark
* The Freetown of Cristiania
* Amsterdam, The Netherlands

I'm naturally kinda tired now! Off to Berlin tomorrow and then to the 2008 International Vegetarian Union congress on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home