One planet at a time...

"If adventures do not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad." -Jane Austen

Friday, October 08, 2004

Looking forward.

In London, flight delayed for over an hour on the runway as they reorganised cargo. My meal was pitiful (okay so having flown Cathy Pacific, I now have really big expectations of airline food), but the nice french men next to me gave me their fruit cup things (well they had pasties, cake, chocolate, fruit and salad and I had stewed fruit and a tiny bit of carrot and cucumber). It is alot colder here than in Prague. I am worried about a few health things that don't seem 100% Got grilled at the airport by immigration (like how am I supposed to know which company my uncle and all my friends who live in the UK work for?)

But I am in London! Yay!

And best of all the IVU Congress program is up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home