One planet at a time...

"If adventures do not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad." -Jane Austen

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

One is the loneliest number... (a bit of a whinge)

It's cold and cloudy. Yes I know it's Melbourne and therefore going out without ten layers of clothing will get you frost bitten in summer, but the weather today is rather shite. Not raining, yet, which is some consolation. On top of that work is slow and I'm awfully lonely due to most of my Melburnian friends having jobs and lives and meetings today.

So why don't I do anything touristy? Because I've either already done it (like how many times can you go to Old Melbourne Gaol without being able to recite the life history of Ned Kelly?) or I'm waiting for Simon to come over (10 more days) so we can do stuff together. Hmmm Scienceworks, Museum, National Gallery, Vegetarian Orgasm... *grin* (for the ignorant the last one is the place that does yummy vegan desserty things, not a comment on my sex life). Also just realised that Simon and I seem to have managed to be together for 3 months now, without killing each other, quite impressive for me...

And there's all that study I should be doing at some point too :P See I even procrastinate about study I want to do by choice. If only I could have a Bablefish so I wouldn't need to learn Spanish and Portuguese...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home